For tournaments or leagues with quick turnarounds, you will need to complete your match at the scheduled time. If your league or tournament has flex scheduling, you will be able to reschedule your match if you need to.
Check your rules for more information on how your event handles reschedule options. How to Reschedule a Match
Your event will have a specific forfeit policy which you should review in the Rules section. Generally, there is at least a 10 minute grace period so please wait prior to contacting support.
GYO is not an integrated system so you will not be playing your games directly from our site. Instead, use our site to establish communications with your opponent and then use the in-game invitation/game lobby features to get connected to start your game.
After you complete your match, the Winner of the match should return to the GYO Game Lobby in order to report your score. Do not forget to do this, as this is how we update the standings!
Instructions are here: How to Play Your Matches.
Yes, if you wish to do both then, upgrade to a premium account.
No, you will have to go into a center where staff will help you connect your ggLeap account and link it to GYO.
You can play as many hours as you want during the combine dates. As for how many hours should you play, it depends on you. Don’t overexert yourself, be sure to take breaks, hydrate, and eat. Just know that the more data we have, the better we can analyze you.
You are going to have good and bad days, we all do, but try to have at least 6 games you feel are good.
No rules have been defined for this event. Rules should be discussed and agreed to by competitors prior to participation.
In the spirit of the cold, winter season, we are inviting players to play minecraft together!
Players are encouraged to gather, make friends, and play Minecraft mini-games together on 1/13 at 7pm EST, 6pm CST, 5pm MST, 4pm PST to meet. Players may continue to gather after this date if they would like.
We have several dedicated realm plus servers on Minecraft: Bedrock edition that players can connect to. Players will be able to view the "join realm" codes at 7:00pm EST, 6pm CST, 5pm MST, 4pm PST upon joining the chat lobby here for the event.
Here are some helpful video guide that walk you through how to join a Minecraft Realms server on PS4, Xbox One, Mobile, Switch, or PC. NOTE: The YouTube title ONLY mentions PS4, but this method applies to all players.
Players will be playing minecraft soccer through our minecraft realms tonight.
1. Players must make sure they have Minecraft Bedrock edition installed on their phone (android or iOS), console (PS4 / Xbox), or PC.
2. Players must join the realm that corresponds to their age. Your JOIN REALM code will be listed in the chat lobbies at 7:00pm EST.
3. If you're having trouble figuring out how to join a realm. Visit this video tutorial here. NOTE: This video specifies how to join on PS4. This method works for ALL platforms.
4. Players, please make sure you're sending friend requests (through Minecraft or your platform) to other players that are participating. We want players to build new friendships through playing together!
If you cannot view the video here are the simple steps.
1. Start Minecraft on the device you'll be participating on.
2. Click Play
3. Click/Tab over to the Friends tab
4. Click JOIN REALM
5. Enter the realm code that will be given in your chat lobby at 7:00pm EST.
Only participants of this event may see and interact with chat. Join event to proceed.