For Parents and Guardians
Dear Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, or otherwise loving and caring guardian,
You made it here because your child is a gamer. Either you found us on your own, or they sent this link to you, but either way we have a good idea what you're feeling: worry.
You're worried that your child spends too much time gaming, and not enough time socializing. You're worried about how you're going to pay for college, and what they are going to do when they grow up.
We have news for you: gaming is more than a hobby these days, it's a massive industry with real opportunities that your child wants to pursue, and we can help you guide them. With our platform, we can:
- Connect your child's play activities to your account so you can monitor practice sessions to see if they are improving
- Introduce you to college and universities offering esports and gaming scholarships (over 100 today!)
- Allow you to talk to professional esports and gaming organizations to discuss professional opportunities
- List leagues and tournaments events in your area to help you find opportunities for your child to compete and socialize in person
- Engage in your child's favorite hobby, and help you understand it - and them - even better.
Gaming is a wonderful hobby that can lead to excellent opportunities for professional futures, and your child is interested in pursuing that dream. We're here to help them, and we're here to help you help them.
Sign up for a free Parental Account trial today to learn more about how we can help!