Create Your Gamer Organization
Whether you're an esports organizer, competitor, or simply a gaming enthusiast, you can manage your gamer friends and family in one of several gamer organization types.
Depending on your usertype, these options may change for you. If you don't see what you are looking for, try changing your usertype!
Your Usertype: - (Change Type)
Leagues / Tournaments
Create this type of structure if you wish to invite gamers to participate in limited time competitions. These structures have a beginning and an end, although those times may be extended via new seasons and new events.
If you wish to promote an existing league or tournament on another platform, you may do so as well. During the creation process, simply create an external link and users will be guided to complete registration on the external site.
- Clans and Organizations can not register for leagues and tournaments.
- Teams can register for leagues and tournaments
- Leagues and tournaments are restricted to tracking a single game title per season
Clans / Organizations
Clans and Organizations are long-term groups of players who play casually and/or competitively, and often across multiple games. Clans and Orgs may last until they are closed, and may cover many game titles at the same time.
Organizations also include many subtypes including venues, developers, universities, sponsors, and more. Generally speaking, if you wish to promote and/or run an esports/gaming related business, you want to create an Org. If you just want to keep track of your buddies and talk smack, create a Clan!
- Clans/Orgs may enroll and track many individual players
- Clans/Orgs may enroll and track many teams made up of its members, but the entire Clan/Org can not register for leagues and events
- Clans/Orgs will have custom leaderboards and data analysis that is isolated only to members of the Clan/Org
- By default, Clan-specific leaderboards and data content are private. By default, Organization-specific leaderboards and data content are public.
Teams / Squads
Teams and Practice Squads (Squads) are a specific number of players who wish to register and participate in events as a cohesive unit. They are specific to individual games, although a team consisting of the sample players may choose to make multiple teams for each game they play.
- Teams/Squads may enroll and track many players
- Teams will have custom leaderboards and data analysis that is isolated only to members of the Team/Squad
- Teams can register and participate in leagues, tournaments, organizations, clans, and events. Squads cannot participate in public events.
- By default, Team-specific leaderboards and data content are public. By default, Squad leaderboards and data content are private.