We are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our journey into the world of esports. If you or anyone you know are interested, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While remote positions are available, preference will be given to candidates who would consider relocation in the next 1-2 years as company grows.
Sales Lead / Business Development
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company in the exploding field of esports. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Have a solid knowledge of esports and video gaming
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Technology & Development Lead
GYO is looking for highly skilled developers and/or development team project managers to help lead our technology stack development and help us deliver on our roadmap. Ideal candidate will have experience on front end development (UI/UX), strong knowledge of backend database structures, and most importantly demonstrated ability to work within and lead teams of developers.
Very interested in developers and team leaders who have worked in smaller firms and start-up companies managing small but effective teams.
- Lead a team of developers towards the delivery and execution of a deliverables roadmap in a timely fashion
- Develop progress reports and forecast future roadmap expansions for management
- Drive innovation and improvements along the development path
- Establish high standards of software quality with a consistent program of documentation, code deployment, and best practices
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories,
estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to
share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- 5+ Years as Software Developer
- Demonstrated ability to lead a technical team
- Strong portfolio of previous development projects
- Technical degree preferred, but will consider applicants with large development portfolios
Core Competency Requirements:
- Proficiency with LAMP stack
- In-depth knowledge of modern UI/UX technologies (jQuery, React, etc)
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with Amazon AWS Cloud architectures and environments
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping