Changelog for 2/3/2019
We've been overwhelmed by the support and response to our Scouting Combine! With that in mind, we put a lot of effort into improving the experience of both players and the venues in advance of the event.
- For Players
- The Combine registration process has been improved to make it more obvious that you have completed registration, and what to do next
- Player profiles improved to properly display info related to the player
- Overhauled the player editing process to remove the confusing field management. New Admin tab allows players to alter their content
- Added an Accomplishments tab which allows players to historically record accomplishments and successes that they want to showcase.
- Added an Event tab that will eventually highlight all events the player participates in, including leagues and tournaments. For now, hosts the listing for the Combine
- Gaming Groups is now fixed so you can keep track of groups you join (and btw, you can join Groups now. See Venue/Org update)
- Games management is now improved so it's easier to track and follow games, and easier to know when you've properly linked your Gametag to the game
- Venues and Organizations Updates
- Players can now Follow and/or Join organizations, venues, clans, and more.
- Once joined, Players show up in the list of the organizational page. Additional features and interactions with this list will come soon.
- Cleaned up some editing/profile bugs for venues.
- Data Updates
- RIOT has officially approved our application, clearing the final hurdle for data publishing. BETA blocks on data access to be removed soon.